Sunday, September 25, 2011

Back on Stage October 2, 2011

I'll be performing with the Group Seven at the State Fair of Virginia so if you're in the area come check us out. 

The show starts at 11:30 am on Sunday October 2, 2011.  It will be held on the Theater Stage.


This performance will feature some great vocal talent from around the state of Virginia.  It will also feature myself as one of the Seven performers. 

Come say hello.  I should have some free Cd's to give away and some photos if anyone would like to take one home.  Please note I'll only have limited numbers of these items to give away since FREE isn't FREE for me.  I will do what I can to make your day enjoyable. 

Thanks for stopping by I look forward to seeing YOU there!!!

Click here for The Theater Stage Schedule
Follow me on twitter by clicking here and watch on YouTube by clicking here

No comments: