Monday, October 3, 2011

Back on Stage and Microphone Breaks



Thanks to everyone who came out to the State Fair of Virginia on October 2, 2011.  I had a great time performing during the group Seven's show. 

Everything went off without a hitch except half way through the first song the microphone came apart and I had to quickly get it put back together.  So just keep watching cause it gets better...I promise.   

I performed Heavy Cross which is a song currently in a Christian Dior Campaign in Europe.  The song is originally performed by the group The Gossip.  It's been out for a few years and I think it was a great way to open my set. 

The second song I did was a request from the group Seven's manager Doug Price.  After meeting him and going over some songs that I had in mind to perform he suggested I do "Unchained Melody".  I feel the song befitting for many situations.  Love's lost that will return sometimes are a little longer coming around than expected....but well worth the wait...hopefully.

You can follow Seven Group on twitter at www.twitter.com/therichsevens .

Again thank you to everyone who I met and thanks for your support.  I hope you enjoy the CD's and photos. 

Please follow me on Twitter at www.twitter.com/aaronpaul777 .  And always if you have any requests or suggestions please comment here or on twitter.  you can also subscribe for updates to this page by email.  Just sign up over there to the left  :)

Thank you very much...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was really well done. you recovered quickly from the microphone coming from the cord.

cheers Alec From Ibiza

Anonymous said...

Aaron that was really nice, i wish you had told me you were going to be there I would have made it to see you, call me Lisa K